Saturday, June 14, 2008

6 weeks

Has it been 10 days since the last time I posted already? Wow, between craziness at work and craziness with kids it is easy to lose track of time. I need to set up an outlook reminder to post and maybe take a few minutes to do it at work. I suppose I could also post to or from work on the bus, maybe twitter is a better medium for me. I should try it out, I guess. I was able to bus in to work 3 times this week (I think) and hope to keep it up. At any rate, the kids celebrated their 6 week birthdays this week and are doing really well, gaining weight, sleeping and all that. Sarah actually has been posting sleep times of 8, 6 and 5 hours at a time which is fantastic. Matthew is still a bit smaller than her and I don't think he'll be ready for so much sleeping for another couple of weeks. Sadly I am going to be traveling to NYC again this week so I'll miss some time with them but I wonder how big they will be when I get back. Erin, Uncle Matt and the kids went to the San Rafael sidewalk painting fair with the kids this morning and had a good time. I skipped it because of a sore throat that I don't want to turn into a cold for my trip. They are heading to the driving range later, too. What a weekend for me to be sick. In good news, the kids are both starting to have activity time right after eating. Apparently this is good for their sleeping and psyche. Here is a nice pic of them being active: